FactsOfIsrael.com News, Comments and Links
Please call the White House comment line: No to creation of Palestinian terror State
There are reports that President Bush is going to make a speech where he will outline the idea of a temporary Palestinian State.
In light of the latest homicide/suicide bombings by Palestinian murderers, this temporary Palestinian State would not only be a reward for terror but would in itself be a base for future killings of unarmed Israeli civilians.
If you live in the United States, please call the White House comment line and complain about this temporary Palestinian State idea:
I called and it took me literally 2 minutes to make the following points (you don't have to give your name or address):
1) In light of the suicide bombing today killing 19 people mainly teenagers and in light of the Palestinians' support for such bombings, I have to ask the question is it wise to give these people a country?
2) These are the same people who cheered and danced when three thousand Americans were murdered on 9/11.
3) To reward these terrorists with a state seems like a foolish thing to do and sends a wrong message to the enemies of the US and will hurt the war on terror.
4) Given their past actions and probable future actions, the Palestinians currently do not seem like a good candidate for a country. They will not be a positive contributor to the world community, they will be another terrorist state. We do not need another terrorist state.
5) If a people supported the bombing of a bus full of teenagers in the U.S., I hope we would wipe them off the map, not give them territory.
6) Palestinian surveys show that a majority of Palestinians support suicide attacks like those on the bus and on 9/11 and that a majority of them support the destruction of the entire State of Israel.
7) They oppose the War on Terror and support Iraq and get weapons from Iran.
Link to this page | Email this entry | digg this
Posted by: xavier collins at January 24, 2004 04:07 PM
Palestinians remain a terror state, and defined as
One Arab Nation and have a queen in Jordan. The
Gaza has no connection to the West Bank historically.
Abu Mazen is double minded and committed to Hamas.
How about giving a few states to Bin Laden in the
war on terror?
Do not tell Israel to do what you would not do.
Jerusalem is the capitol of Israel.
The Palestinian Arabs call it Al Quds.
The influx of jews to Israel continues, divide Israel and the jews will have no where to live.
Posted by: monica at March 28, 2005 06:55 AM
How about all the Arab States who expelled their Jews should each chip of from their countries to create a new state for these Jews? They should also provide them all their needs: fuel, food, weapons just like Israel gives to the palistinian terrorists. and anyways, if the Arab nations (who are so rich) are so concerned about the palestinians, then they should take them in.
Posted by: at November 12, 2008 04:23 PM
FAIR USE NOTICE
This site contains some copyrighted materials the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.